- 0 student
- 0 lessons
- 0 quizzes
- 10 week duration
Double Master’s degree program INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS (IPU New Zealand and Peter the Great St. Petersburg Polytechnic University)
The double Master’s degree program is the first joint program within a partnership between Russian and New Zealand tertiary institutions. The programme is developed by IPU New Zealand, New Zealand, and Peter the Great St. Petersburg Polytechnic University, Russia.
It is a two-year programme. In the first year, the studies are held at IPU New Zealand. In the second year, students have classes at Peter the Great St.Petersburg Polytechnic University.
Upon graduation, students receive 2 recognised diplomas: Postgraduate Diploma of Con-temporary International Studies (IPU New Zealand) and Master degree in Management (International Business Development) (Peter the Great St.Petersburg Polytechnic University).
Students gain comprehensive and competitive analytical, intercultural, leadership and management knowledge and skills that let them apply for high-level positions in marketing, international trade, sales, logistics in large companies.
Duration: 2 years
Language of studies: English
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent with an average score of at least 50%
- Evidence of English proficiency, equivalent to IELTS Academic 6.5 with no band lower than 6.0
- August at IPU New Zealand
- September at Peter the Great St.Petersburg Polytechnic University
- First-year: 19 000 NZD (to be paid in New Zealand dollars to IPU New Zealand).
- Second-year: 300 000 rubles (to be paid in Russian rubles to Peter the Great St.Petersburg Polytechnic University)
IPU New Zealand
Postgraduate Diploma Of Contemporary International Studies
Peter the Great St.Petersburg Polytechnic University
Master Degree in Management (International Business Development)
Want to apply or just have a question? Get in touch using the form below.
0.00 average based on 0 ratings